RADCLIFFE & RUST
Radcliffe & Rust are recruiting!
Are you organised? Do you have excellent communication skills? Have you worked in lettings or property management? Do you know the difference between the DPS and an EICR? If so, we want to hear from you.
Due to the continued success and expansion of our residential letting portfolio, the time has come for Radcliffe & Rust to bring on board a dedicated and experienced property manager, to work within our lettings department.
As a Property Manager you will be responsible for the successful day to day management of our residential property portfolio, by offering excellent levels of customer service to our existing landlords and tenants, whilst working alongside the lettings negotiators to wrap up new tenancies and bring new landlords on board.
You will also work with colleagues from both the residential lettings and sales departments, to ensure a proactive and efficient working environment.
To succeed in this role, you will need to have previous Property Management experience and be an enthusiastic, conscientious and professional team player.
This varied role will allow the successful candidate to work across every aspect of residential lettings and to have a genuine input into the growth of this award-winning team.
Aspects of the role will include (although are not exhaustive to):
- Arranging viewings and valuations of properties;
- Managing properties using Vebra Alto (our dedicated lettings software);
- Possible viewings, when covering for the lettings negotiators;
- Registering deposit monies, in line with scheme requirements;
- Organising and conducting management visits and flagging up repairs with our maintenance team and informing landlords;
- Answering maintenance enquiries from tenants and liaising with relative contractors;
- Dealing promptly with communications from tenants;
- Dealing with tenant notices, instructing end of tenancy check-outs and re-marketing properties to let;
- Dealing with tenancy deposit returns and claims against a tenants’ deposit;
- Dealing with tenancy applications and renewals.
The Successful Applicant will need to possess the following skills:
- Proven track record in property administration/management is essential;
- Confident, well-presented and have excellent communication skills both written and verbal;
- Excellent IT skills including: Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
- Previous use of a property software system would be an advantage (ideally Vebra Alto Property Management);
- Able to multi-task as this role involves working under pressure
Working hours will be our office hours, which are 9am until 6pm Monday to Friday, with the possibility of the odd Saturday.
It is important for us to find the perfect candidate, so if you feel you are right for the role but the hours don’t quite work for you, we would still like to hear from you.
Proposed salary: £22,000
Possible Saturday cover – 9am to 1pm;
Parking available near to the office;
Predominantly office based, but this role can be carried out, at times, from home.
21 days holiday, not including bank holidays. Office shuts between Christmas and New Year, but these days will not be deducted from your allowance.
Ideally we would like to be able to interview candidates face to face, but we will have to consider current restrictions before deciding on how best to conduct interviews.
We have set a deadline for applications of 14th February 2021 and will look to book interviews after this date.
To apply for this role, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com