Let my property
Attention all landlords: Free EPC, Floor Plans, Gas Safety Check and Inventory for all fully managed properties.
No find no fee on Tenant Find and Fully Managed services!
At Radcliffe & Rust, Cambridge’s award winning Sales and Lettings agent, we believe that as a landlord or homeowner you shouldn’t expect any less of a service when renting out your property. With our office in a busy central Cambridge location, we are able to offer maximum exposure and access for both landlords and tenants looking for property management in Cambridge.
Whether you are an existing property owner or a new investor, it helps to speak to an agent who can give you continued impartial advice on both Sales and Lettings as your portfolio develops.
Your property will be marketed using full property particulars with photos, floor plans and will be given extensive web exposure on Rightmove, Zoopla, Find a Property, Prime Location and Radcliffe & Rust.
Both David and Richard will give landlords on going helpful advice on how to best present their property for letting and attracting new tenants. Once you have the perfect tenant we will make regular property inspections to ensure the property is looking at its best.
There are two ways we can find the perfect tenant for you:
Tenant Finder –
• This is where we will carry out an initial inspection to take details and photographs of the property;
• Fully advertise and market your property;
• Accompanied viewings;
• Reference and credit checks of suitable applicant;
• Tenant find fee 75% of one months rent plus VAT;
• Example of tenant find property worth £1000 PCM, our fee would be £900 inc VAT;
This service includes all of the aspects of “Tenant Finder” plus full property management during the tenancy period, which involves:
• Monthly rent collection from the tenant and transfer to landlord (minus our fee);
• Meter readings and transfer of account to the tenant;
• Arranging for contractors to carry out repairs and maintenance on behalf of the landlord during the tenancy;
• Carrying out quarterly property inspections;
• Arranging for the tenancy to be renewed;
• Serving notice on the tenant to leave the property on behalf of the landlord;
• Checking the tenant out of the property at the end of the tenancy;
• Arranging for the refund of the tenant’s deposit or payment of any dilapidations as required.
• 10% plus VAT of each months rent;
• Example of fully managed property worth £1000 PCM, our fee would be £120 inc VAT;
You can rest assured, safe in the knowledge, that we are members of the property Ombudsman and as such subscribe to a comprehensive Professional Indemnity & Client Money Protection insurance package.